Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kid Tested, Gabe Approved!

Emily is becoming quite the little cook. She made our treat for FHE this week--cookies of course--with no help except the baking part. Give her a few years and she will definitely be making better cookies than I, and I won't have to make them at all!

Matthew shared his cookie with Gabe and Gabe thinks cookies are great. He was mad when his piece was gone and wanted more. I gave him another piece and got out the camera. Of course it was when I had finished our photo session and put the camera away, that he did the funniest thing. Jim and I turned around to see Gabe with a huge piece of cookie hanging out of his mouth. It was so funny! We couldn't stop laughing! I was not fast enough getting the camera out again to capture it, and trying to re-create the moment just didn't turn out quite the same, but it was worth a try!

No comments: