Gabe is crawling!! He has been moving himself around and starting to pull himself up to things for a couple of weeks now, but he hadn't quite figured out the continuous crawl movement until last night. I guess it's time to move into the really clean floor stage since he puts everything within his reach in his mouth. This stage gets increasingly difficult as we have more children to put those little things on the floor. Can I just say Legos and I have a love/hate relationship--I think they are a great learning toy and I get excited seeing the kids build cool and creative things, but I hate finding them all over my house! Do you think Legos go through kids like pennies?
This whole trouble thing reminds me of Gabe's birth announcement. Boy, do they grow fast. Maybe I'm especially mindful of this as my sister is working on bringing another one into the world right now . . . Hurry up, Anthony! We need more trouble!!

No comments:
Post a Comment