We found out over a month ago officially that baby number five is going to be boy number four! We are pretty excited, but Emily was pretty disappointed and still continues to tell anyone she meets who will listen to her (including the neighbor out working in her yard, and the dryer repair man) that her "mommy is pregnant, and it's going to be ANOTHER boy!!" She feels so picked on :) The day we found out, I let her make cookies to cheer her up. She insisted that the "boys" were not allowed in the kitchen to help at all because she was the poor underprivileged child who was going to have another brother! She plays it up big time that she is the only girl--can we say "drama queen?" She really enjoyed the day when my sister came and got her for the day and she got to hang out with some girls and have some "girly time!"
Here are newborn pics of our sweet little boys:

5 comments:
Don't worry Jen, I read your blog. And yes I did notice that you hadn't posted in forever! Thanks for the update... even though I already knew... it was good to see all your darling children as babies. They were all so cute as newborns! I must say, you guys set the bar pretty high. I hope pregnancy is treating you well. Love you guys.
Poor Emily, it's rough being the only girl in the house...trust me, I know!! You all make cute babies!
Somebody does read my blog! Maybe I should update it more often and make it more exciting to read!
PS I think the cute babies thing runs in the family :)
I read it, too! I rarely comment on anything anywhere, so feel very privileged:)
When I read about the cute babies (which they certainly are!) I had to laugh again about the story you told the other day about when Emily was born. Too funny:)
Jen I love reading your blog...and Stacy's and Amy's. Each of you include interesting things. But young moms have such busy lives; so I certainly wouldn't complain... well maybe I bug Andy when I haven't seen any updates for a while. Then one of you posts something and I can see all is well. It makes me smile. Love you, Jan
Post a Comment